The Shuksan is one of Mt. Baker's finest luxury executive cabins.
Dates are already filling up fast ... don't miss out on an amazing vacation for you, your friends and family. And be sure to check out our fantastic midweek rates, an incredible value for you if you can sneak away during the week! Click here for specific rates & dates.
Experience the best of both worlds. Luxury Whistler-inspired accommodations set in the midst of stunning wilderness. This one-of-a-kind 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin is the ultimate in comfort. No detail has been overlooked.
Inside -- soft, leather recliners gathered around an inviting wood-burning hearthstone fireplace; gorgeous gourmet kitchen; bedrooms with cozy duvets and luxury linens; beautifully appointed bathrooms; 42 inch plasma TV; pool table; warm hardwood floors and more!
Step outside to a large covered patio, complete with dining table, Weber BBQ and deluxe jetted spa for 8. Walk a few steps further, and enjoy your own private outdoor firepit area to roast marshmallows, swap stories and sing songs under starry skies.
All of this nestled in beautiful forest surroundings set at the foot of spectacular Mount Baker, in the safe and private gated community of Snowline. Click here to learn more about Snowline and why it's been the #1 choice of Glacier visitors for 5 decades now.
The Shuksan Cabin at Mt Baker ... Relax. Entertain. Enjoy. In Style.
A comment from the Shuksan Guestbook:
"We all fell in love as soon as we walked in. Thank you for all of the thoughtful details that make this place so comfortable – the reclining chairs, cozy blankets, real wood fireplace, Ipod deck with wired sound system, hot tub and campfire pit. It was hard to leave to go to the hill! Looking forward to coming back one day!"
- Relax in comfort
Relax in comfort with a crackling fire, a novel and your favorite glass of wine.
- Great Room
Enjoy puzzles and board games with friends and family in the Great Room.
- Perfect for entertaining
Open floor plan perfect for entertaining while you cook in the gourmet kitchen.
- Spacious kitchen
Entertaining close friends is easy with your well-appointed, spacious kitchen.
- Covered patio
Head out back to your covered patio and enjoy a delicious BBQ meal with friends.
- Private jetted hot tub spa
Relax in your private jetted hot tub spa while immersed in nature.
- Stunning views
Stunning views and nature are right at your doorstep. You won't want to leave!
- Private firepit
Enjoy company around the warmth of your private firepit. "Who wants S'mores?"
- Private outdoor space
Another private spot outdoors to do arts & crafts and other fun activities.
- Lower level rec room
A game of pool anyone? The lower level rec room is the perfect spot for kids.
- Master bedroom
At the end of a great day, retire to your ultra-comfortable Master bedroom.
- Master ensuite
Complete with lovely Master ensuite - a perfect end of day retreat.
- Bedroom 2
1st lower level bedroom with wonderful bedding to keep you warm all night long.
- Bedroom 3
2nd lower level bedroom, ideal for 4 kids with single bunks and a queen bed.
- Shuksan luxury cabin
The Shuksan luxury cabin is simply the best value for making memories you'll cherish forever.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Master bedroom with King bed is on the main level
- 2nd bedroom with Queen bed is on the lower level
- 3rd bedroom with Queen bed and single bunks is also on the lower level. This room is ideal for 4 kids, however the beds are certainly suitable for adults too
- 2 full bathrooms (one main level, one lower level)
- Gourmet kitchen with deluxe stainless steel appliances, 4 burner gas stove, custom wood cabinetry and granite countertops
- Real wood floors & ceilings
- Reclining leather furniture
- Large river rock wood burning fireplace (firewood included)
- Built-in sound system on the main level with individual room volume controls. Ipod dock and auxillary input cable to connect to music from your mp3 player or laptop
- 42” HD Flat Screen TV with DVD Player and over 80 DVD’s to choose from
- Pool table on lower level
- Deluxe oversized washer/dryer in separate laundry room on lower level
- Everything you'll need for an amazing getaway with friends & family
- 400 square feet of private, dry, covered patio space for entertaining (includes gorgeous recessed and accent lighting!)
- Large Weber gas BBQ
- Private large deluxe jetted spa
- Private fire pit and picnic area with stunning mountain views
- Additional picnic area connected to patio
- Automated HEATED concrete driveway, for traction in all weather conditions.
NO CELLULAR, INTERNET & TV CONNECTIVITY at The Shuksan (PLEASE READ!): Due to the remoteness of Glacier, Washington, there is no cell phone reception in Glacier nor at the Shuksan. The closest cellular reception in 10 miles west in Maple Falls or up at Mount Baker. There is no internet at the Shuksan. There is WiFi available year round at the Snowline Community Center, a "rustic" building inside Snowline. This room is typically not heated in the winter months. Some of the restaurants in the area have WiFi, including Chair 9 across the street from the entrance to Snowline (their WiFi password is their phone number). The Shuksan does not have cable or satellite tv. We have a large selection of DVDs available for your viewing pleasure. To catch the big game, head over to Chair 9 or one of the other restaurants in the area.
Read 150+ reviews from our satisfied guests on the Top 2 respected vacation rental websites:
Remind yourself why you deserve a vacation at The Shuksan: